Ideas to Improve Ranorex

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us at Ranorex Uservoice.

1. top 10 pgdm colleges in bangalore

ABBSSM is Bangalore's one of the top business school in bangalore and best pgdm colleges in bangalore. It is know for its distinctive teaching and 100% Placement Assistance
    https://www.abbssm.edu.in

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Azure Key Vault

Possibility to use the Microsoft Azure Key Vault to store und share Ranorex Floating Licences without installing the License Manager.

This would ease the whole licensing procedure when working with Azure VM environments.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Give privilege to add dependent test case name to some test case

I am using Ranorex 9.2 in my office. We have dependent test cases in ranorex suite. Like "TestCase02" is dependent on "TestCase01" and sometimes "TestCase01" is again dependent on "PreCondition_TestCase00". Unless and until my dependent test cases are executed my "TestCase02" test case will not run/pass. Here we have more than 2000+ test cases and it is very difficult to keep track of rerunning flaky test cases. So can there be privilege to add dependent test cases name in "TestCase02" test case so that if "TestCase02" test case is selected for execution then it will automatically check the dependent test…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Retry Count setting should have greater priority over Error Behavior setting or we need a new Behavior setting

In reference to this URL:

https://www.ranorex.com/help/latest/ranorex-studio-fundamentals/test-suite/running-tests/#Configureautoretry

When the Error Behavior setting is set to STOP and the retry count is NON-zero, when a minor test error happens I feel that the retry count should be honored and if all the retries have been exhausted only then should all testing STOP per the behavior setting.

Currently (v8.3.0 and lower) this is not the case and if you set retry to > 1 the test will just STOP on the 1st error it hits with no attempted retry.

I would like to see the ability to bump the retry count setting as…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 22 23 24 26 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas to Improve Ranorex

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base