Let us know your feature requests - also vote for others.

Sorting repository items

It would be nice to have the option to sort repository items. When adding additional items into the repository the ability to find items becomes more difficult. My naming convention is such that items are labeled to first identify where they are within the applications so when reviewing the repo items I could see if all the objects were captured and without being able to sort the Repo items this is more difficult to accomplish (having the search capability is great)

58 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JeremyZahorik shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Miguel commented  · 

Totally necessary, it is a mess to work with big repositories without sorting, even if you can search items

• Douglas Vaughan commented  · 

Being able to sort alphabetically would be a huge time saver.

• Jason Smtih commented  · 

I would love this feature as well. I just spent a ton of time naming all my repository items into readable names and then created simple folders to organize everything. Then after putting them into simple folders I had to manually sort them alphabetically. Which looks amazing now that it is done and it is easier to find everything. So having it auto sort everything like it already does for the recording modules would be very nice. Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base